Did you know that New York has the highest abortion rate in the country and is positioned to be an abortion travel destination for women seeking abortions from states that ban or restrict abortion? Google is blocking digital ads for pregnancy centers, our politicians are forming task forces to investigate and ultimately shut down pregnancy centers, and radical abortion extremists are bombing life-giving centers who are saving babies and providing women with thousands of dollars in resources and education to equip them to be mothers and fathers. All of these services are being provided with no financial support from our federal, state or local governments. Yet, millions of dollars are being flooded into abortion clinics to expand their services and millions more paying for travel expenses to come to New York for their abortion. Since Roe v. Wade was overturned, pro-abortion activists are digging in their heels fighting harder than ever. There is certainly a dark, culture of death amongst us here in New York. But…
We get to be harvesters for the Kingdom of God, and what better time to point people toward eternity than now? The greater the opposition, the greater the opportunity to introduce a dying and lost world to a living Savior. Jesus seized every opportunity to harvest because he knew every person mattered, born or unborn. Our purpose in life is to save lives and harvest souls for the Kingdom of God. The greatest glory is when we get to lead others out of the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light because they encountered Jesus.
“Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.” – 2 Corinthians 9:10
YOU have been sowing seed preparing us to reap a harvest for the Kingdom of God and to build a culture of abundant life! THANK YOU! You might ask “What seed have I sown?” You have been sowing seeds of prayer, financial gifts, acts of services and volunteer support and I am excited to share with you the harvest we are beginning to reap:
- 12 additional volunteers in process of certification to mentor women experiencing reproductive loss.
- 10 new volunteers in training to serve at Client and Patient Advocates
- Medical Staff training in October for 3D- 4D sonograms.
- 4 nurses in training process to soon serve clients with consultations and medical services\
- We will soon be offering TeleCare Health services for women searching online for abortions and will have a team of trained nurses onboard to serve women immediately, directing them to our centers for onsite medical care.
- In response to many insurance and pharmacy companies creating delays for women to receive life saving Abortion Pill Reversal medication, We have increased our in-house supply. Women will now be able to receive the medication they need completely free of charge and directly from our office with no delays or stress.
Thank you for partnering with us as we prayerfully and strategically prepare for the increase of women traveling to NY for abortion services. An even greater harvest is on its way! We are so grateful for your support. May the Lord bless you abundantly for your generosity.
God bless you,
Doreen Jansson, CCNL
CEO, Soundview Pregnancy